Adventure Park, Geelong – Water Slides, Theme Park Rides and loads of FUN!
Water slides, Theme Park Rides, and a day full of adventure and fun! Adventure Park Geelong has it all including the new Tornado – Victoria’s biggest, longest & most epic Proslide Tornado water slide. Just over an hour from Melbourne, this water park makes the perfect day out during Summer.
Adventure Park, Geelong
Allow yourself a full day to get the most out of Adventure Park. Even then, you probably won’t get to experience everything it has to offer. There is a LOT to do! No matter how old your kids are, there is something for everyone. However, it really depends on the age of your kids as to what activities you take part in and where you will base yourselves.
Adventure Park Water Play
There are 2 water play areas for young children and if you get in early to grab one of the sunbeds they are a great place to base yourselves and move from there.
Tiny Tots Splash Zone
For younger kids under 1.2m (I would recommend under 5yrs) it is a coral reef themed water wonderland with shallow water, spray cannons and mini water falls.
Bonito’s Bay Water Play
For children over 1m, this Pirate Adventure is the ultimate kid’s water park with three storeys of fun and adventure. With 2 waterslides, splash pools, interactive water play, spray cannons, waterfalls, water jets and more!
Adventure Park Water Slides & Water Attractions
Aside from the Tiny Tots and Bonito’s Bay Water Play Zones, all other waterslides have their own height restrictions, from 1.1m – 1.2m and over. Most children 4 years and under won’t make the height to go for the ride.
For older kids (and adults) these water slides will get the heart racing! Try out the Aqua Racer, the Wild West Canyon and the Gold Rush Rapids to warm you up, then head to the TORNADO for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
For something slightly more relaxing, head to the lazy river which is great for all ages.
Adventure Park Dry Rides and Attractions
For younger kids, head to the Kid Zone where you can find the Red Baron, Crazy Coaster, Grand Carousel and Little Buggy Speedway.
You can also check out the Wave Swinger, the Ferris Wheel, or play some Archery or Mini Golf.
1249 Bellarine Hwy, Wallington Geelong VIC 3222
Season runs October – April, check the website for opening days/times
Under 90cm – FREE
90cm – 120cm – $34.50
120cm and over – 44.50
Tips for Visiting Adventure Park
- Put aside a full day to get the most out of your visit. You still may not to do everything there is on offer but you can definitely try!
- Bring a spare set of clothes. It is a water park but there are also dry rides too.
- Entry to the park and rides is based on height not age. Kids must make the height marker to go on the ride.
- Book a family cabana or get their early to snap up a sunbed. Family cabanas make it more comfortable if you have younger ones and you have lots of bags. They are covered areas right by the water play and have 2 sunbeds and a table. If you don’t want to spend the money on a reserved cabana, make sure to get there early to snap up one of the sunbeds nearby. They are free but limited and are on a first come first served basis.
- Head to the water slides first. By the afternoon, the lines usually take longer.
- Avoid school holidays and public holidays. These are the busiest times and you will wait longer for each ride.
- Bring lots of snacks. Little tummies can get very hungry after running around in the sun and water play. Adventure Park allow you to bring in food and drinks (No alcohol or glass). There are also kiosks to buy lunch, snacks, and ice-creams as well.
Things to do in Geelong with Kids!
Get ready for an action packed day of fun and adventure when you visit Adventure Park Geelong! This is one of the best water parks in Melbourne for families and one of the best things to do in Geelong. See more: