Back to School with B.box – The Whole Foods Lunch Box & Drink Bottle
If you have kids that love taking whole foods to school, then the B.Box lunch box makes lunch time easier. Designed with flexibility in mind, the B.Box lunch box is perfect for any type of lunch. So, whether your kids like everything cut up into small pieces, or they eat whole sandwiches, whole pieces of fruit, pasta, or salad, you are going to love this bento style lunch box.
B.Box Lunch Box Review
Bento boxes are becoming increasingly popular for kids who love to have a range of different foods in their lunch box. Most bento boxes however have small compartments and everything needs to be chopped into small pieces.
While this is great for some kids, many prefer to take whole foods, especially as they get older.
The B.box lunch box is one of the largest lunch boxes I have seen that is the most versatile.
B.box can fit a full sandwich, full apple or banana, a full salad or pasta serving, and other snacks such as yoghurt, crackers, cut up veggies etc. It also includes an ice pack to keep kids lunches nice and fresh all day long.
It is a fantastic lunch box for kids to grow with too, because it makes lunch time easier because of the flexibility of what you can pack. And with a matching drink bottle in a range of different colours, it is the perfect back to school accessory for kids.
It is also big enough for an adult to use too!
What we love about the B.Box Lunch Box?
- Allows kids to have different choices throughout the day.
- You can fit a whole sandwich without having to cut it up and fit it into tiny spaces.
- You can remove the sandwich tray so that the compartment can fit a pasta, rice or salad serving.
- The unique flexi fruit holder allows you to fit a whole apple for kids who don’t want it cut up into pieces. It’s stretchy seal bends around the shape of the fruit. No more brown apples!
- There is a custom divider which slides across which gives you flexibility in food choices. Slide it to the end and you can fit a whole banana or a wrap. Slide it to the middle and you have 2 smaller compartments for things like crackers and cheese, or cut up fruits and berries.
- Leakproof seals compartments allow you to pack wet foods such as yoghurt. No more leaks!
- Removeable seals for easy cleaning.
- Easy to open and close.
- Matching drink bottle
- Designed for kids 3 yrs and up
- Weight 0.47kg
Bbox for Kids
Mum’s Little Explorers love the Bbox range of feeding products for kids. If you love the Bbox lunchboxes, make sure to check out our reviews of the Bbox insulated drink bottles & food jars, and also the Bbox baby feeding products too.