20+ Best Indoor Play Centres in Sydney for Kids
On the hunt for a great indoor playcentre in Sydney to keep the kids nice and busy? Whether the rain is here and you’re looking to get out and about, or perhaps you’re escaping the summer heat, an indoor playground offers up hours of entertainment, while parents can relax back with a good book.
No matter where you are in Sydney, there’s an indoor playground just waiting to be explored.
Best Indoor Playcentres Sydney
1. Tada Kids Cafe & Playcentre Sydney
One of the newest cafes to hit the North Shore (with a second one opening in Lidcombe soon), Tada Kids Cafe is a fun space for kids to play, while parents can settle back with a coffee and snacks and relax.
This indoor playcentre in Sydney is where kids can dress-up, jump in the ball pit, or enjoy imaginary play as they head to the grocery store, kitchen, tea party, play Lego and more.
- Address: Top Ryde City Shopping Centre Ground Floor, Cnr Devlin St & Blaxland Rd, Ryde.
- Website: tadakidscafe.com
2. Moving Bodies (Mt Kuring-gai)
Welcome to the home of fitness. Moving bodies has a little bit of everything and is suited to kids across a range of ages. They offer gymnastics, parkour, kindergym and plenty more. Inside you will find an incredible soft play area, which is where you will lose the kids.
There’s one section for 0-2 years and, and a separate three-storey playground with a ball pit, slides, climbing obstacles and more for 3-11 years.
- Address: Cnr Marina Close & Hamley Road, Mt Kuring-gai (10 minutes drive from Wahroonga)
- Website: movingbodies.com.au
3. KiddoKove Kids Club
Relatively new to the centre, this playcentre in Sydney for kids is just calling your name. Enter a kids’ paradise with a ball pit and some giant slides, ride-on cars, imaginary play, dress-ups, rope nets for climbing and so much more. You can settle back with a coffee, while still being able to see exactly what your little one is getting up to.
- Address: Westfield Hornsby, Shop 3031, 236 Pacific Highway, Hornsby
- Website: kiddokove.com.au
4. Harbord Diggers Indoor Playcentre Sydney
Head for a bite to lunch and enjoy the ultimate indoor playground in Sydney while you’re there. Harbord Diggers is home to Major Fun indoor play centre with soft play, ballpit, slides, sensory play areas and plenty more.
- Address: 88 Evans Street, Freshwater
- Website: majorfun.com.au
5. Wizzy World
Another great Sydney playcentre for little ones! Set the kids free at this huge indoor play area, where you can get entry for an unlimited play visit.
There’s a baby area for the little ones. They can move on to the toddler space with a mini play frame, slide and maze, while the older kids can enjoy a three-storey play frame, multiple slides and mazes that are more than six metres high. There’s even a sports zone for kids to practise their gross motor skills.
- Address: Unit 7/ 25 Frenchs Forest Road East, Frenchs Forest, NSW, 2086
- Website: wizzyworld.com.au/
6. Cheeky Monkeys Play House
Cheeky Monkeys Play House is home to a colourful, fun-filled space that offers up designated play areas for kids of different ages. There’s a huge ball pit and plenty of climbing areas for kids to explore and have fun.
- Address: 1101/4 Daydream Street, Warriewood
- Website: cheekymonkeysplayhouse.com.au/play-centre
7. Kidz Connexion
This boutique cafe on Sydney’s Northern Beaches provides a multi-level play structure that’s made up of tunnels, slides, mazes, a ball pit and even a flying fox! They also have extra play spaces with trikes, cubby houses, and a trampoline, with a special area for the under 3s.
- Address: 2 Dreadnought Rd, Oxford Falls
- Website: thefallscafe.com.au
8. Inflatable World Playcentre Sydney
Welcome to the biggest inflatable playgrounds in Australia, where your kids will have a bouncing good time. Climb up walls, slide down, balance, run in and out of mazes and enjoy plenty of fun.
- Address: Dural, Blacktown, Peakhurst, St Marys, Miranda, Narellan
- Website: inflatableworldoz.com.au
9. Kids World Playland & Cafe
If your kids are ready to run, play and jump, this is the place for them. Kids World is split up into multiple zones, with a cannon ball battle zone, three-storey climbing structures, inflatable slide and a separate under 5s area for the little kids.
- Address: Bankstown, Stockland Green Hills, Sippy Downs
- Website: kidsworldplay.com.au
10. Vitaland Kids Cafe
Enjoy a place to dine and relax while the kids are entertained. Hop aboard the Vitaland train and enjoy their imaginative, creative and interactive play space.
- Address: Alexandria, Miranda, Rhodes
- Website: vitalandkidscafe.com
11. Monkey Mania
With amazing equipment for all ages from 1-12 years, you’ll find inflatable jumping castles, foam ball areas, climbing structures, slides, electric go karts and a dedicated space for the toddlers to play. There’s basketball hoops, tunnels, a battle zone and so much more.
- Address: Top Ryde, Bankstown, Blacktown, Casula
- Website: monkeymania.com.au
12. Lollipop’s Playland & Cafe
The name is as fun as the play centre! Discover twisting slides, three-storey climbing structure, ball pit and plenty of fun. Hop on board the merry-go-round, enjoy the electronic games station, or toddlers can enjoy their dedicated area away from the big kids.
- Address: Castle Hill, Parramatta, Penrith, Wetherill Park
- Website: lollipopsplayland.com.au
13. Planet Mino Kids Club
PLanet Mino is the ultimate indoor play area, offering a two-story indoor playground with plenty of fun. There’s giant slides, a toy kitchen with supplies, a ball pit sea, network of climbing ropes, AR wall fun, volcano slide, and a cafe for the parents to settle back in peace.
- Address: Chatswood & Warringah
- Website: planetmino.com.au
14. Chouchou Bebe Adventure
Have a blast at this indoor playground and restaurant that caters to the entire family. Jump in the bumper cars, bounce on the mini trampolines, fly down the slides in tubes and have plenty of fun in the ball pit and dressing up.
- Address: Auburn, Fairfield, Merrylands
- Website: chouchoubebeadventure.com
15. Tik Tocs Party + Play Centre
Welcome to the BIGGEST indoor play centre in Sydney! Kids will love the multiple slippery slides, climbing the mazes, bouncing around in the ball pit – and they can even join in a game of laser tag. There’s lots of interactive and fun games for all ages, while parents can sit back in the cafe and enjoy a barista-made coffee.
- Address: 2/9 Enterprise Circuit. Prestons
- Website: tiktocs.com.au/play
16. Ultimate Sydney
This is the place to be on a rainy day with a whole network of interconnected trampolines, where you can play trampoline dodgeball, bounce into the huge foam pit and take on a challenging climbing wall. You can also enjoy the spin bumper cars and zoom around, or play some games, with a separate 0-5s play zone and a slip and slide for 5-12 years.
- Address: 5/1B Redbank Rd, Northmead
- Website: ultimate.sydney
17. The Play Cave
At the play cave, kids can unleash their inner superhero as they run around and enjoy five levels of fun. Uncover soccer, basketball ball pit, slides, go carts and a toddler play area for the little ones.
- Address: 110 Parraweena Rd, Miranda
- Website: theplaycave.com.au
18. Twinkle Kids Cafe
Step into kiddie heaven for 0-6 year olds. Parents can actually settle back and relax with kids playing just metres away from visible play areas. There’s lots of interesting activities, with dress-ups, ball pit, ride-on cars, a mini shopping centre (with trolleys!), a climbing area, Twinkle Hospital and plenty more.
- Address: Shop 48A, level 1/42 Railway Parade, Burwood
- Website: twinklekidscafe.com.au/
19. Jungle Buddies
Let the kids loose at Jungle Buddies where they can shoot balls in the battle zone, race down twisty slides, climb for hours on end and refuel at the onsite cafe while parents relax with a coffee in hand.
- Address: 2/97 Queens Rd, Five Dock
- Website: junglebuddies.com.au/
Best Activities in Sydney for Kids
Looking for more family fun in Sydney? Check out these posts:
- Best things to do Sydney for Kids
- Best animal farms in Sydney
- Best day trips from Sydney
- Best beaches in Sydney
For more family fun in Sydney make sure to check out our FACEBOOK PAGE, Sydney with Kids.