Inflatable Fun Park, Summer Fun in Dandenong South
With hot weekends on the rise make sure you check out Melbourne’s newest inflatable pop-up water world, Inflatable Fun Park! It’s a fun day out for all the family with loads of activities for all age groups ranging from toddlers to young adults.
Inflatable Fun Park Dandenong South
Inflatable Fun Park is located in Dandenong South and is open on weekends until March 28th 2021. The pop-up experience will provide the family with hours of endless fun.
Inflatable Fun Park Attractions
- Main Pool: 65ft in diameter with 8 slides is a great way to relax and cool off. The kids are able to climb in and out at their leisure and slide down a range of different slides and make a splash. This pool is 3ft deep and suitable for children with good swimming ability ages 3 years +. It is not heated.
- Toddler Oasis. A pool and splash zone exclusively for the little ones. Includes 2 mini water slides and a paddle pool a great way for the little ones to cool off. They can also take a ride in the parks mini paddle boats.
- Sports Park: Featuring many sports inflatables, the Sports Park is a chance for some friendly competition shooting hoops with the inflatable basketball ring or kicking a few goals in the soccer nets.
- Sumo Suits: These will give the whole family a laugh. The padded suit is a fun photo opportunity.
- Putt Putt Golf: For those who prefer a more slower pace the sports zone has a putt putt golf with a few holes which is suitable for all age groups.
- Nerf Battle Zone: This one is also a popular attraction and makes for some fun family rivalry.
- Jumping Castles: You will find many balls pits, jumping castles and mini mazes for the whole family to discover and enjoy.
- Inflatable Maze – (Please note, the WORLDS LARGEST MAZE is no longer available at the park.
- Silent Disco: Grab some headphones from reception and enjoy a silent disco. Sing out loud and have a boogie. On lookers will be very entertained by your dance moves and trying to guess what song you are listening to.
Tips for Visiting the Inflatable Fun Park with Kids
- Get there early to grab an umbrella. There isn’t a lot of areas of shade. Also, the park is only open for the 3 hours so you want to make sure you fit in all the fun and don’t miss out.
- It’s not an appropriate park for a baby. It is small and not a lot of room for picnic rugs or prams. Walkers or ages 1-2+ years.
- Wear foot wear. The synthetic turf can get quite hot on your feet.
- There is no BYO food and drinks. The park has a café- bar available within a “chill out zone” which overlooks the park. The café has a selection of hot and cold drinks and food items, ice cream and snacks. This is a cool and relaxing way to enjoy the atmosphere of the park.
29 Brindley St Dandenong South Vic 3175
Open on weekends ONLY during Feb/ March 2021 from 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
Children under the age of 10 years need to be accompanied and supervised by and adult at all times throughout the park.
*Guest contributor: Kayla Higgs
Melbourne for Kids
Don’t miss the Summer fun at the Inflatable Fun Park Dandenong South! If you are looking for more things to do with your kids around Melbourne, check out the main post: Melbourne for Kids. Follow Mum’s Little Explorers on FACEBOOK for more inspiration!