Kid Factory Indoor Play Centre Dingley Village
Looking for a fun indoor playcentre in Melbourne’s South? Check out the Kid Factory in Dingley Village which has a huge indoor playground, trampoline park, jumping castle, sports court, and 4 themed party areas!
Kid Factory Indoor Play Centre
This enormous indoor playcentre is a fantastic place to bring your kids for a fun and safe outing. With 5 different play spaces, there are a range of different activities to keep the kids busy and burning off their energy.
You can find a huge play structure with 3 lane slides and an obstacle course for the older ones, and a separate toddler area with soft play and a ball pit for the little ones.
There is a trampoline park with basketball rings where kids can jump around and shoot some hoops, as well as an indoor soccer field with nets and balls.
It is a large area, but long and wide so parents can easily supervise the kids from the café without them getting lost. Just grab a tea or coffee and relax while the kids run around.
Great venue for a kids party if you have a birthday coming up. There are 4 unique party rooms to suit all ages.
Tips for visiting Kid Factory
- Pram friendly and lots of seating
- No BYO food, but plenty on the menu including hot and cold beverages, snacks and kids meals such as nuggets, chips, wraps.
- Kids must wear socks in the centre so make sure you bring some if your child is wearing sandals.
- Entry includes unlimited play so sit back and relax
- Bathroom has change facilities
- Parking free onsite
- Open 7 days, weekends and school holidays can get busy.
300 Boundary Rd, Dingley Village VIC 3172
Indoor Playcentre Melbourne
Kid Factory is a fantastic indoor playcentre in Melbourne’s South East. See more indoor playcentres here. For more kids activities make sure you check out our Melbourne for Kids post, follow Mum’s Little Explorers on Facebook and join our Facebook Community Group.