Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Hong Kong
Roll out the red carpet! The famous wax museum, Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong has some of the biggest celebrities and famous personalities in the world. This is a must-see attraction if you are visiting Hong Kong with Kids, but equally as cool for adults too!
Madam Tussauds, Hong Kong
Similar to the Madame Tussauds in London, this wax museum features different life like wax figures of your favourite celebrities including international and Chinese stars. Stand next to Angelina Jolie or Brad Pit, sing next to Taylor Swift or take a selfi with Kendall Jenner. Try out some martial arts with Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan, and even meet the royal family.
Ever thought of seeing your face on a cappuccino or a latte? A unique attraction at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is the Celfie Café, where you can stop for a coffee and snack during your visit. While you are there, get your selfi taken and they will put it on a coffee for you!
Shop P101, The Peak Tower, No, 128 Peak Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
10am – 10pm
Tips for your visit
- Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong is located up at Victoria Peak on the Western Half of Hong Kong Island. Riding the train is the quickest and most scenic way to arrive.
- Allow 1-2 hours for your visit.
- Suitable for kids of all ages.
- The venue is pram friendly.
- There is plenty to do up at The Peak so make a day of it and have lunch and a look around afterwards.
Hong Kong with Kids
Looking for other things to do in Hong Kong with Kids? Check out our full guide: What to do in Hong Kong with Kids on your family holiday or even a quick stopover.