Oioi Faux Leather Nappy Bag Backpack Review
One of the must have essentials for any new mum is a good quality nappy bag that is comfortable to use, and that is going to fit everything you need when you leave the house. But there are so many nappy bags on the market, that the choice can be overwhelming.
Let us introduce the Oioi Faux Leather Nappy Backpack which I think you are going to love. You can find our review of the Oioi nappy bag below with all you need to know.
Oioi Faux Leather Nappy Bag Backpack
When you have a baby, or even a small child, there is always so much you need to bring with you when you leave the house.
From bottles to nappies, wipes and creams, the spare clothes, blankets and food. And that’s just for the baby.
Then your own things like your keys and purse, your I-pad, phone, and anything else you usually would take with you. It can all add up.
It is always nice to have a nappy bag that can fit everything you need. One that is organised and where everything has its place.
The Oioi Faux Leather Nappy Bag is not only beautiful and stylish, but it is large enough to fit all of the above and more.
You can just sling it on your back allowing you to have 2 free hands attending to your little one. Or you can attach it to your pram with the stroller straps.
What’s even better, is that it isn’t just a nappy bag. The Oioi Faux Leather Backpack is great even when your kids get older and you just need a bag to take out for the day.
Features of the Oioi Nappy Backpack
- Various colour choices: The Oioi Faux Leather Nappy Bag Backpack comes in 5 beautiful colours; black, light brown, grey, olive green and pink. The difficult part? Choosing which one to get!
- Versatile: It is the perfect nappy backpack for a newborn, but also a toddler or older kids.
- Perfect for any weather: It is high quality, lightweight, and water resistant, so it is perfect for any weather as even in the rain the water just slides off.
- Spacious: Although it doesn’t look it at first glance, it is quite a large and deep bag with lots of compartments to keep you organised.
- Easy viewing: The wide zipper opening at the top is great because it opens the whole bag up to see everything inside right away.
- Comfortable: The back of the nappy bag is padded and comfortable enough that you can wear all day and not feel things sticking into your back.
- Padded Straps: The straps are padded and comfortable on your shoulders too, and they are also adjustable so the bag can fit anyone.
- Stroller Clips: If you don’t want to hold onto it, you can attach the nappy bag to your pram. There are stroller clips that can be attached to single or double pram really easily. You can leave them on all the time, or detach them and use them when you like.
There are a range of accessories within the nappy bag for convenience:
- Change mat: Perfect for when you need to change your little one outside
- Insulated bottle holder: With up to 2hrs insulation (max bottle size 330ml large bottles)
- Water proof see through case: You can use this for all of your creams etc. It is also great to hold any wet clothing.
- Stroller Clips: You can clip the backpack onto your pram.
Inside the nappy bag:
Within the nappy bag, you can find lots of different pockets and compartments to store all of your smaller items:
- 1 large elastic pocket: This can hold a change of clothes, nappies, wipes etc.
- 1 zip compartment: This one is great for holding things such as your charger, your lip balm or make up, headphones, medication etc, any of your mum stuff really.
The main part of the nappy bag has plenty of room for spare clothes, blankets, muslins, food containers etc. There is plenty of room inside, it can fit your iPad or even fit a 13inch laptop in a case. So, you can bring them with you if needed.
Outside the nappy bag:
Outside of the nappy bag, there are more pockets:
- 2 small zipper compartments: These are quite spacious and perfect for holding things you want easy access to. So, it might be rattles, bibs, toys, dummies in one. Then your keys, sunglasses or lippy in the other.
- 2 x Side pockets: These are also quite large and perfect to hold bottles and large drink bottles. They are elasticised and insulated too, to keep your bottles warm or cold.
- 5 Colours: Light Brown, Black, Grey, Olive Green, Rose Pink
- Measurements: 38cm (h) x 31cm (w) x 15cm (d)
- Capacity: 17L
What we love?
We love that this nappy backpack is not only beautiful, soft, and super comfortable, but it also fits everything you need for a day out.
We also love that this bag doesn’t have to just be a nappy bag. It is such a lovely looking backpack that even after your little ones get older you will still want to use it on days out to fit all your bits and pieces. With the ability to fit an iPad and a laptop, it makes a great work bag too!