Tesselaar Kabloom Flower Festival is on again in the Dandenong Ranges
The greatest flower show on earth is happening again in the Dandenong Ranges, East of Melbourne!! This year’s Tesselaar KaBloom, Festival of Flowers will be a showcase of colour, beauty and excitement, and is the perfect family day out.
The Kabloom Flower Festival is Back!
Held on Tesselaar’s flower farm in Melbourne’s stunning Dandenong Ranges, the KaBloom Flower Festival is where arts and flowers collide.
Step right up to see the world’s first KaBloom circus spectacular where artists from Melbourne’s own CircaNICA, the circus agency of the National Institute of Circus Arts (NICA), perform a modern extravaganza every day – think contortionists amongst the marigolds, acrobats in the snapdragons and performing jugglers in the petunias.
And the best part, children (16 and under) have free entry into Festival every day.
What’s on at Kabloom?
- Watch the daily performances of the world renowned The Circus Firemen.
- Take part in the garden games and potting clinics.
- Kids can get lost in the Crate maze.
- Listen to the twice daily fairy folklore storytelling.
- Take part in the Easter Egg hunts over the Easter weekend.
- Challenge yourselves in an obstacle course that will bring out the child in everyone.
- Take a ride on the Kabloom tractor train which will be on continuous rotation around the flower fields.
Following in his grand-parents footsteps, fourth generation nurseryman, Paul Tesselaar said that he is thrilled to provide another opportunity for people to visit their well known flower farm.
“There is nothing quite like KaBloom anywhere else in Australia. World class circus arts combined with millions of flowers in bloom provides the perfect stage for an amazing day out.”
Tesselaar Flower Farm, 357 Monbulk Road, Silvan.
March 28th – April 19th 2020
Open every day from 10am – 5pm
Children: Under 16 free.
Note: Some activities require pre booking and additional costs