Tesselaar Kabloom Flower Festival in the Dandenong Ranges
The greatest flower show on earth is happening again in the Dandenong Ranges, East of Melbourne!! This year’s Tesselaar KaBloom, Festival of Flowers will be a showcase of colour, beauty and excitement, and is the perfect family day out.
The Kabloom Flower Festival is Back!
Held on Tesselaar’s flower farm in Melbourne’s stunning Dandenong Ranges, the KaBloom Flower Festival is where arts and flowers collide.
This breathtaking splendour of millions of flowers across five acres of plantings is set in the gorgeous Dandenong Ranges.
Step right up to see a bespoke flower circus, a show like no other as flower fairies, sprites and pixies emerge from the magical woods to delight and entertain.
Hula Hoops will have you in a spin with hilarious routines, Hand Balancing acts will be there to astound, the Giant Sway Pole, Stilts and Acrobatics will amaze and Juggling will leave you wanting more.
There are tractor trains depart from the Flower Station regularly, taking in the gorgeous scenery as they tour the farm.
Passengers will enjoy audio full of information about how the farm began and how they grow and care for all the flowers.
This is a wheelchair friendly ride and people with limited mobility and their carers ride free, we can even drop you at the bottom of the fields with an hourly pick up.
What’s on at Kabloom?
- Take part in the Eggsellent Egg Hunts over the long weekend
- Watch the daily performances of the world renowned The Circus Firemen.
- Take part in the garden games and potting clinics.
- Kids can get lost in the Crate maze.
- Listen to the twice daily fairy folklore storytelling.
- Take part in the Easter Egg hunts over the Easter weekend.
- Challenge yourselves in an obstacle course that will bring out the child in everyone.
- Take a ride on the Kabloom tractor train which will be on continuous rotation around the flower fields.
Tesselaar Flower Farm, 357 Monbulk Road, Silvan.
March 25th – April 25th, 2023
Open every day from 10am – 5pm