Children’s Week at Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne 2018
Get ready for the Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne 2018! These Spring School Holidays this spectacular flower festival will host Children’s week having special appearances from PJ Masks and more! This is the best flower festival Melbourne has ever seen and is the place to be this Spring for the whole family!
Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne 2018 – Flower Festival Melbourne
Kids go free this September school holidays at the Tesselaar Tulip Festival in Melbourne’s breathtaking Dandenong Ranges.
The whole family can enjoy a day of fun and adventure and see the wonderland of 900,000 tulips in full bloom.
This year’s theme is Tulips in Wonderland!
Take part in an action-packed program full of live entertainment and activities galore that are sure to keep everyone happy!
School Holiday Program for the Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne
Superhero Week: 24 – 27 September
- PJ Masks – daily shows at 11.30am & 1.30pm
- The Amazing Superhero Show – 10.30am, 12.15pm & 2.15pm
- Full Circle Drumming Workshops – 11.00am & 1.00pm
- Educational talks from Black Snake Productions – 11.00am & 1.00pm
- Come dressed up in your favourite superhero costume. Spot prizes daily.
Week: 1 – 4 October
- Peter Rabbit Show – Daily shows 11am & 1.30pm
- The Kazoos – Daily shows 11.45am & 2.15pm
- Educational talks from Black Snake Productions – 10.30am & 1.00pm
- Ruccis Circus skills workshop – 11.30am to 2.30pm
Spring School Holidays 2018 – Flower Festival Melbourne
There will be plenty of delicious food for the kids and parents along with activities for kids including these and much more:
- Petting zoo
- Reptile zoo
- Queens croquet
- White Rabbit Treasure Hunt & Giant Garden Games
- Fairy storytelling
- Face painting
- Train rides
- Craft workshops
Fees do apply to some activities, so check out the website for more details.
Details: Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne
September 15 – October 14
Children’s weeks from 24-27 Sept & 1-4 Oct
Themed weeks and weekends including Wonderland week; Turkish, Dutch and Irish weekends and the ever popular Food, Wine & Jazz weekend.
The flower festival is open daily (10am – 5pm) at The Tesselaar Tulip Farm,
357 Monbulk Road, Silvan, Victoria.
Don’t Miss the 2018 Tesselaar Tulip Festival Melbourne!
Take a trip into wonderland during the September school holidays this Spring at the Tesselaar Tulip Festival in the Dandenong Rangers. This is the best flower festival Melbourne has ever seen!
Visit the website for a full program of events and ticketing information www.tulipfestival.com.au or see their Facebook Page HERE for more details!